quinta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2010

WHAT ARE YOUR ENVIRONMENT CONCERNS? HOW GREEN A PERSON ARE YOU?

Nowadays, we have access to a range of information concerning environment, so we are aware of its current state. Ever since the Industrial Revolution, humans have been damaging the planet, causing the most intractable problems.
These problems will have to be tackled by future generations. That’s us. All the changes in the environment have already caused loss of different living species, numerous natural hazards and they will continue to do so unless we do something to stop it. My main concern is that we might just be too late. As a result, I consider myself a green person, since I try to minimalize my impact on the environment by doing small but meaningful gestures, namely, saving water, energy and recycling.
The solutions are in our hands. All we lack is determination.

Márcia Vasconcelos , nº 21 11º B

Sem comentários: