segunda-feira, 1 de novembro de 2010

EDUCATION

In some countries, children can go to school, because it’s a right there. But still, some of them say it’s boring, and they try to skip it. They should know that in other places, not so far away, kids are forced to work, or they can’t afford education. There education is a privilege.

Education: “the teaching or training people (…)” in Oxford Students Dictionary.

Teaching and training people to know how to be right, polite and teaching to defend themselves.

I think that school may be boring, but still I’m very lucky to have a government and parents that make me go to school, and I’m lucky that there is a school nearby!

I think that school is a privilege because only an educated citizen is a real citizen.

Gonçalo Faria, nº 14, 10º F

Sem comentários: